We’re pleased to inform you that registration for the 6th DATEX II Forum Webinar Series, starting on the 25th of November, is now open!
The 6th DATEX II Forum will open its online doors to all system users, software developers, information architects, ITS consultants as well as policy and decision makers interested in DATEX II. The schedule of the webinar series is as follows:
– 25th of November 2020 – Getting to know DATEX II – 09.00 until 17.00 CET
– 27th of January 2021 – Sharing achievements – 09.00 until 12.00 CET
– 10th of March 2021 – DATEX II Version 3.1 – 09.00 until 12.00 CET
– 21st of April 2021 – DATEX II and the ITS ecosystem – 09.00 until 12.00 CET
– 26th of May 2021 – Future developments – 09.00 until 12.00 CET
Please check out the overall programme for the webinar series as well as the detailed programme for Day 1 on the DATEX II website.
Registration is done per webinar day or you can already register for the full webinar series right now. You will receive updates on the programme based on your selection of webinar days. Within each webinar day you are free to choose which session(s) you want to attend, taking into account the three streams: management, functional and technical. So feel free to attend whatever session sparks your interest!
The detailed programme for each webinar day is published a month prior on the DATEX II website. Please find the registration link for the free DATEX II webinar series here: https://datex2.eu/forum2020.