Organizations join ITS Sweden for a variety of reasons. Some join to meet and
to the global ITS community. For many, membership is the first step to
getting involved in the emerging ITS marketplace. For others, ITS Sweden
membership provides an ongoing mechanism to maintain and increase market
share. Still others join to ensure that their constituents are properly represented as
the future of this important public investment in transportation systems evolves.AS AN ITS SWEDEN NATIONAL MEMBER YOU GET:
1. Access to leaders and organizations active in intelligent transportation systems worldwide. This is accomplished by participating actively in our committee structure and by tapping into our Web site.
2. The opportunity to join ITS Sweden’s technical committees and task forces that allows you to shape the products and services coming to market, and influence the national agenda.
3. To participate in the ITS Sweden Annual Meeting at reduced registration fees, and substantially reduced exhibition rates.
In addition, members can participate in special promotional activities.
4. Access ITS Sweden, our Web site with ITS information
– Key components are located in the members-only section.
– Members may advertise their products and services.
– The ITS Sweden Web site averages 300 hits per month.
– Intelligent transportation systems is a state and local market.
Being a member of ITS Sweden and its state chapters is the best way to meet the customer.
5. A wide array of publications most of which are free with membership:
ITS Sweden News – our highly regarded monthly newsletter,
– ITS Quarterly – our quarterly journal of diverse views and opinions,
– Technical guides,
– Special reports and resource guides, and
– ITS Fact Sheets, which give you details of important industry trends.
6. Market research data
ITS Sweden periodically commissions extensive research studies that are available to members at reduced prices.
7. Your company listing in the Membership Directory which is Updated weekly on our Web
site, and Updated annually in print (members receive one free copy).
8. Special ITS tours of your facilities coordinated by ITS Sweden to enable you to
Present your capabilities to industry, legislators, and the press.
9. Legislative updates.
10. Standards representation via participation in National and international standards development organizations.
11. Professional staff assistance – Our technical staff is available for consultation.
12. International program access through The Annual World Congress on Intelligent
Transport Systems, Trade missions, and Outreach programs to international organizations.
13. Fellowship Programs National and international fellowships are available to qualified industry fellows.
14. Student chapter programs